The internet connectivity problem usually occurs due to Wi-Fi connectivity. If you are getting the problem with internet connection then you should make sure the reason for issue. The internet issue may be related to router or Wi-Fi issues. There are some steps are given which will help you to troubleshoot the problem. These steps are very simple and easy to follow.
1. Open the Mac computer and click on the setting option.
2. Tap on the Wi-Fi setting of the computer and open it.
3. Check the Wi-Fi connectivity of your Mac computer. Which network is connected to your device?
4. If you found that the computer is connected to correct Wi-Fi but you are still getting the issue . Disconnect the Mac computer from Wi-Fi connection & restart your device.
5. Plug out & plug in the router.
6. Again search for the network in the Wi-Fi section.
7. Connect the Mac computer to enter the Wi-Fi password.
8. After connecting with Wi-Fi network open the Safari browser.
Through this step, you will be able to connect to your Mac computer with Wi-Fi once again. Check if you are still getting the problem with network try mac support number. On the call, the experts of Apple customer care service will provide you instant help. Whenever you want to reach out to tech support team you can. Through Apple customer, support number of users can reach to tech support 24 X 7. The trained expert of tech support will provide you with the exact solution for your issues.