|16.05.2018 08:09 / Adobe Flash Player
How to Fix a Flash OCX Error?
If everything is working fine like your screensaver, Instant Messenger or any other graphic based application and it abruptly shows an error of “Could not find the file Flash.ocx”. In that case, you will be required to follow the simple steps to fix the issue and which depends on few things which are described below. In case the problem is still persisting then you can resolve with another option and that is Adobe Customer Care Phone Number where you will be assisted by the certified experts and with a quick response.
1. What operating system you have installed or upgraded recently
2. What was the method of installation of new version of Adobe Flash player
3. It depends on the strength of the screensaver or other applications which are reporting the \”Flash.ocx\” error.
Following are the steps which are required to just follow in a proper manner.
You have to rename a Copy of the Most-Recent Adobe Flash OCX File
To begin the process you will be required to just start the Windows Explorer and then find out this file Flash.ocx with the recent date.
After that you will be required to click once on the file’s icon and then you have to just press “Ctrl+C” and after that, you will be needed to press “Ctrl+V” and it will create the file “Copy of Flash*.ocx”. Its actual name is based on the name of the file you just copied) after that you will be required to click on the new file’s name as the new name.
Now in this step, you have to close all the applications which are open and then you have to reboot the computer in order to check the all applications and software are closed.
When you restart the computer you can check now whether the error of Flash.ocx is still there or not. If it has gone then you can skip the remaining steps
If you will follow the above-provided steps in a proper manner then you will be able to resolve the error related to Flash.ocx, but in case you failed to do so and face yet another error in any step then no need to worry as you have another option through Adobe Customer Support Phone Number where certified technicians will assist you in resolving the issue. You can avail the service without any kind of a hassle and 24×7 online with a perfect response.
SOURCE URL: - Adobe Technical Support Phone Number
08.05.2018 07:40 / Adobe Flash Player
This might be a possibility that you can face errors like this can not activate the Adobe Flash player for Safari Browser. In order to solve such kind of errors, you need to follow the steps which are provided below in the instructions. By following all those steps in a proper way you will resolve the issue easily and in case you confront some error while following the steps then you have another option to resolve the issue through Adobe Flash Player Customer Care Phone Number where you will be assisted by the qualified experts without any hassle
You are required to follow the each and every step carefully which are provided below in order to resolve the issue
First, you need to check the version of Safari on your Mac
To do so you have to just choose Safari and then click on About Sari which will display the version of Safari on Mac.
If you have the Version of Safari 11.0 then just follow the steps below For Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, and later
1. To start the process you need to open Safari, and then you have to choose Safari> Preferences.
2. After that, you are required to click on the Websites tab and then you need to scroll down to the Plug-ins section and then just locate the Adobe Flash Player entry.
3. Now in this step, you have to click on the checkbox to enable Flash Player.
4. After the previous step, you have to select a setting to use for Flash Player which will remain active when you visit other websites.
5. You have another option where you can configure Flash for individual websites. To do so you need to select a website listed in this window, and after that, you have to choose among Ask, Off, or On.
6. Finally, you are required to exit Preferences after finishing configuring Flash Player process.
As it can be seen that you can rectify the error in Sari while enabling Adobe Flash player and for that, you need to follow the steps one by one in a strict manner. There is a possibility that you may have some error while following the steps and in that case, you can have the assistance from Adobe Flash Player Customer Support Phone Number where the technician will help you I will solve the issue related to Adobe Flash within a short span of time and hassle-free solution.
Source Url: - Adobe Flash Player Technical Support Phone Number
20.04.2018 06:02 / Adobe Flash Player
Adobe is known for creative and designing software as everyone especially those who are involved in creative and designing field such as graphic designing, website designing, advertising world, photography and some other creative field where they can use Adobe software. There is a possibility that you need some help while updating the software online due to some network connectivity error. Well, no need to worry as you have an option as you can find out the solution over here as instructions are provided with some steps and you have to follow them. In case you failed to do so then you have another option in the form of Adobe Customer care number 1-844-762-3952 where you will be assisted by the certified experts within a short span of time.
There is a solution related to an error in Adobe while updating and you are required to follow the below-provided steps
1. Check your Internet connection.: To update the creative cloud app you need an Internet connection and to verify you have to make it sure that the Internet connection is working fine and connected.
2. Configure your software firewall.: Firewall might be the cause of interruption while updating the Adobe creative suite, so you are required to check it whether firewall of the system is off or not and if it is on then you have to turn it off in order to allow the update the Adobe.
3. Temporarily disable antivirus software: If you want to allow the updates to work properly then you have to disable your antivirus software for a while.
4. Start your system in Safe Mode with Networking: There is another way out to update in the safe mode with networking so for that you have to restart your system in safe mode and then you can try to update
5. Advanced connectivity issues: You have to check if your system has no other issue with connecting to the Adobe serve and if is that so then just rectify that also in order to resolve the error of connectivity
After applying all the steps one by one, you will be able to resolve the connectivity error while updating Adobe. If none of the above solutions resolve the issue then no need to worry as there is another way out to sort out the issue through Adobe Flash Customer Care Number where you will be able to get the assistance from the qualified and expert technicians within a short period of time and without any kind of hassle.
Source Url : - Adobe Flash Player Customer Care Number